Tuesday, June 22, 2010

fore

Friday was our Fourth Annual Dion Money Management Golf Tournament.  I am happy to say that I have had the pleasure of being a part of this from the very first year & even happier to say my team has made it in the top three winning spots for the past two years (however, I cannot be held responsible for the winnings).  Every year I find we have more fun than the last & am amazed at how much farther I can drive the ball now than I had the very first time I picked up a set of clubs four years ago.


Now, I'm sure there's nothing like a game of golf in Florida where you're surrounded by oceans and palm trees, but there is something to be said about the Berkshire Mountains (especially when there isn't any snow on them).  I was sad to hear that the bottom 9 holes were under construction & we had to play the first 9 twice... although the most challenging, the back 9 is my favorite part of the course.

Colorful balls are key.  It's the only way I know which one is mine (and the only way I can find them). 
I had really nice hot pink ones, but my husband is guilty of stealing them from me.

I love the mountains in the background.


Focus Johnny!


If you ever find yourself in Williamstown, MA, I highly recommend taking a stroll (or a ride) around this course & make sure to give me a call so I can go, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment