Tuesday, May 25, 2010

wedding bells will be ringing

When my brother was in little league he played baseball with a boy named Ryan.  When we moved back to Pennsylvania, after living in Vermont for 5 years, they reunited and became best friends, which in turn, made him another one of my older brothers.  They've been best friends ever since.

Two Friday's ago, when we were in PA, Jason got a phone call from Ryan letting him know that his help was needed.  Ryan was making big plans to propose to his girlfriend at Dylan's baseball game.  So, we all conjured up a plan that involved Dylan & a baseball (brilliant... I know).



Friday night, Pam wrote this on the baseball. The plan was to have Dylan walk up to Allison with it, thanking her for coming to his game. And he did just that. By the time Allison realized what was happening, Ryan was on one knee:

I just love proposals!!!

And what did she say?


Yes, of course!!!

We couldn't be happier for both of you!  Best wishes & congratulations!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day!!! Allison was totally taken by surprise!! We all did a great job helping Ryan ask the most important question of his life!! Can't wait to be there when they say 'I Do'

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats up are using Wordpress for your blog platform?
    I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.

    Do you need any html coding expertise to make your own blog?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    My homepage :: reviewed quantrim
    my page :: Quantrim Pills

    ReplyDelete