Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Prayer




About 5 years ago my in-laws gave me a rosary bracelet from Ireland that I just love!  Since I started making jewelry, I knew I wanted to try my hand at making one... I had no idea it would be so easy to make!  I think something like this would be STUNNING in white for a bride (and since I have the supplies to make one, I'm sure it will follow shortly)!!!  I added this particular one to the Etsy Shop.

The bracelet that Brad's parents gave me has been a piece of go-to jewelry.  Like the "Believe" necklace I made, it's a nice reminder that there is a greater being looking over me.  On rough days, I make sure to wear it, just in case I forget that a prayer will carry me through.  And on the not-so-rough days, it's simply beautiful & helps to keep me grounded... who knew a bracelet could do so much for a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment