Sunday, April 25, 2010

etsy

It's that time... I was hesitant when starting this jewelry hobby, wondering if I would actually take it to the step of opening an etsy shop, but I know if it's something I want to do frequently, I need to be able to fund it somehow.  For those of you not familiar with http://www.etsy.com/, it's like ebay for homemade and vintage items.  You can find the most amazing items on there.  People are soooo crafty!  I could spend a fortune on that website!  I have had such a large outpour of requests since starting this hobby from bridesmaids gifts to Mother's Day gifts.  This is soooo much fun!!! :-)  So, here I am, at my next step... I need a name for my shop.  This is what I have come up with & I want your opinion.  Which one is your favorite?  Do you have any ideas of your own?


I have my favorite... what's yours?

Now, my most recent creations:

Damon got a name tag:


(Please don't pay attention to my attempt at a little security on the big bad world wide web)...



Feeling a little lucky?:

(With my Irish background, I find this one a little special).


And, finally, I made this one for a giveaway for Relay for Life.  I will also be selling them on my etsy shop with a portion of the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society.



I should be getting lowercase stamps in the mail this week, so I am super excited about that.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I vote for # 1, and I love the lucky necklace, it's very cute! *Amanda*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should call it "Kreations by Kalen" or maybe just "Toots" but whatever you use, I'm sure it will be wonderful!

    Can't wait to wear my necklace at graduation! Hopefully, you will have a 'believe' for me then! It has definitely been a motto I've lived with!

    They look amazing, I'd love to learn how to make them!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete