Sunday, April 25, 2010

earth day

I have so much posting to catch up on, so don't be surprised if it becomes a little overwhelming... sorry in advance!

Brad and I decided, on Earth Day, we were going to spend every moment we could outside.  We were so blessed to be given a beautiful day to enjoy.

So, when we got home from work, Brad went fly fishing:


I enjoyed the opportunity of taking some outdoor pictures of him.  And we finished the night off with a walk with Damon up our road... only this time we were welcomed by a dog that wanted to show us the neighborhood.  With a nervous owner, having her pup wandering the road without a leash, we cut our walk short and returned the stranger home.



Aren't these flowers just beautiful?  They were a gift from my co-workers for Administrative Assistant Day.  I just love all of the green in the arrangement (the greener the plants, the less likely I'll be to kill them). :-) 
It was a nice touch on Earth Day & very thoughtful of my co-workers!

1 comment:

  1. What a special way to celebrate Earth Day. The picture of Brad fly fishing is fantastic you can see the line so clear in the picture and Brad looks like a professional.

    How wonderful you got such a beautiful basket of plants and flowers. I also looked forward to that day to see what I would receive. They love you at work and appreciate you too.

    I can't wait to see what else you will be posting. I enjoy looking at the pictures because it brings me closer to you guys.
    Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete