Friday, January 8, 2010

Two Years...



Today we celebrate two wonderful years of marriage! 
It's often times very hard to believe that it has been two years already!!!  They go by so fast!  If I could freeze time, I would, but I wouldn't want to miss all of the wonderful moments our future has for us, either!

Brad has been my rock!  He has the patience of a saint and a heart of gold.  He's determined and excels at EVERYTHING he does!  He is the most selfless person I've ever met.  He would LITERALLY give anyone the shirt off of his back.  He is a hard worker and has so many plans for our future!

He keeps telling me that 2010 is going to be a big year for us!  I can't wait to see the plans God has set for us!  I look forward to so many amazing years with my soulmate!

xoxo

Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary xxxooo
    We are proud of both of you. This will be a great 2010. So much to look forward too. Enjoy your day!
    Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete