Saturday, January 2, 2010

A fun filled week comes to a close...

I can't express the fun I had this week with family & friends!!!  I am so lucky to have such amazing people in my life & so fortunate to have been able to spend the holidays with them.  Unfortunately, I have to cut my trip short by a day and head back to Vermont...

...Why, you ask?  No other reason than mother nature and her dreaded snow!!!


This is a picture of the Kingston exit on the Thruway (only half way to my destination).

Although the roads are clear now, a blizzard is heading up the east coast & lasting the entire weekend & I DON'T want to get caught in that.  It breaks my heart to be missing my nephew's 9th birthday party tonight & I pray he forgives me!!  :-(

I'll be dreaming of this my entire ride to Vermont:

Who is with me?!?!

Pictures to come from the week when I'm home safe and sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment