Saturday, January 2, 2010

Driving in a Winter Wonderland

I have to admit I was very fortunate to have had a steady drive through New Jersey and up the Thruway, however, this is what it looked like when I reached Hoosick Falls:



and Bennington:



What a mess!!! 

I wish I could say the circumstances were different and that I could have stayed the extra day to see family again, but I'm so grateful to have made it home safe & that my entire trip didn't look like this.



I'm not sure what Damon was more excited about... seeing me, or the snow!  I will admit that the only thing I love about snow is watching the delight on his face everytime he goes outside!!!

1 comment:

  1. We were so glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound. Damon looks like he has been waiting for that "BIG" snow storm to romp and play.

    ReplyDelete