Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Morning After

I wasn't surprised to hear Brad tell me it was still snowing Friday morning, however I was a little nervous to commute to work for the first time without 4WD on my car.  Somebody remind me why I didn't spend the extra $2,000 for that safety feature?  Nevermind, I already know why.  Anyway, due to my anxiety with the snow, I woke up earlier than usual and decided to snap a few pictures to show all of our loved ones who live in much warmer states than us.  How I envy all of you during this time of the year.


The river in our back yard.





Ok, snow or no snow... I love this picture.

So much for fall...

The Jeep is gearing up for it's first drive in the snow.

5 comments:

  1. WOW! I can't believe you had that much snow. I must admit it does look beautiful. I LOVE fresh fallen snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you guys were so high up in elevation to get that much snow so soon! That sucks! At least you got some pretty pix out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is beautiful!!! I want snow. but I dont wnatto drive in it or shovel it. haha. its beautiful though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the snow gone already? The day was so warm here. The snow does look beautiful, but, it is a little early to have snow. I think from 12/24 to 1/2 we can have snow. Nothing before or after those dates. Then, I would be happy with winter in New England!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was beautiful & now that it's gone (temporarily), I can enjoy it. I always like the first snow fall (minus the anxiety towards the winter to come), but it's every snow fall that follows that I could live without. Aunt Carol, I couldn't agree with you more on the mandated snow period. But, I guess South Carolina suits you well! :-) That's definitely one of the perks of N.C... the snow is still there, just not such an over abundance of it! :-)

    ReplyDelete