Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Boston



I love Boston & am so happy that we had the opportunity to spend a day there on Tuesday.  Our hotel was right across the street from the Hard Rock Cafe & Fanueil Hall.  When we arrived, we went for a walk and grabbed a bite to eat.  I love going to historic locations during Christmas time to take in the sites and decorations!  Boston was beautiful (even with the rain) & I wish we had more time to spend there.  Who knows, we may be back in the next couple of months.


Brad told me to take this picture... He has a great eye for nice shots.  I love the way it turned out!


The only thing that could have made this picture better was if that couple was holding hands. :-)



I took the "T" across the city to the Prudential Center to have sushi with one of my best friends from college.  It was so nice to catch up and see him again!  I think we've seen him more in the last 6 months than we have in the last 5 years.  We may find ourselves back in Boston before the end of the year & hope to be able to make a longer trip out of it and visit with friends again! 

1 comment:

  1. sooo jealous! boston is the best. & those pictures of the lights are fabulous. how was thanksgiving?? wonderful I hope!! We love ya!

    ReplyDelete