Sunday, October 18, 2009

I <3 my sister-in-law...


...she's beautiful...

...and silly...

...In Love...

...and adventurous...


...an amazing Mom...

...and daughter...

...she has a beautiful family...

...and a blog...

She is always doing creative things & I have a lot to learn from her!!!
Jenni is the reason I have started this blog... I love hers so much that I wanted to play, too! :-) Of course mine will be lacking the adorable faces of my nephews & the fun adventures that they go on daily. Hopefully soon we can all have an adventure together! It has been too long!
We love the Sclater family!!
























































































4 comments:

  1. Kalen, I love this and it will be so much fun to follow your blog along with Jenni's. It brings such joy to Dad and I to see pictures and hear of what's been happening with all of you. Love it! Love it! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness. I am all sorts of Red. Thanks so much for all the sweet sentiments! you really know how to make a girl feel good! I cant wait to see all your photos up on here! & Ill especially love when you post pictures of a little DeRoo...when that day comes of course:) haha. lots of love & hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is the blog coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, all of my weeks posts had to come on one day. The life of a busy girl, I guess... Hopefully I can make more time to update along the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete